POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Loop-the-loop" : Re: "Loop-the-loop" Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Loop-the-loop"
From: -s0da-
Date: 2 Oct 2003 18:31:51
Message: <3f7ca757$1@news.povray.org>
I'm pretty sure this person meant a loop-the-loop as in
a track that goes in a loop.  i.e.  flips over.

Like the old electronic cars we had as kids?  on the
race-track?  with the triggers that would speed it up.

It would get to a point where it would go up...up...up
and around in a circle, upside down at one point?

some people call that a loop-the-loop, or loop-de-loop.

i.e.  from the side:   ___.O.____